[openadx] Announcements

All,

I just noticed that there are quite a few subscribers to this list, but that it has been quite quiet.

First off, congratulations to Andy Riexinger and the Bosch team for organizing the OpenADx launch event today at the Filderhalle Leinfelden-Echterdingen (near Stuttgart). Secondly, thank you to the initial OpenADx members: AVL, Bosch, eteration, JC Information Systems, IBM, itemis, Red Hat, and Siemens.

For those who were not able to make the event, I would like to draw your attention to the following news items:

It is wonderful to see this group off to such a great start.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top