[openadx] Announcement: Workshop on Jan, 31st concerning Testbed 1

Hello all,

Happy new Year!

I want to announce a workshop in Waiblingen (close to Stuttgart) on January, 31st.

Agenda for the workshop is to plan a demonstrator of the integration of the simulation related tools of interested companies based on a DDS infrastructure.

Therefore, the idea is that if you are interested you bring the tools and data you can give as input to the workshop. We use this to plan the demonstrators that can be built on top of this basis and the work needed for realizing the demonstrator. This will drive a second workshop dedicated to the implementation of the demonstrator.

If you are interested in participation, please ping me, so I will send you the invitation with more information on time and location!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Dr. Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Customer Success Services - Open Source Services (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Stuttgarter Str. 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY

Tel. +49 172 4815079
lars.geyer-blaumeiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bosch-si.com

Connect with us on Twitter <
https://twitter.com/boschsi> , LinkedIn <https://de.linkedin.com/company/bosch-software-innovations-corp->  and YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/InnovationsSoftware> !
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top