[open-measured-data-wg] Update: openMDM meets OpenADx - Agenda and Location

Hi Everyone,

I would like to give you an update on our openMDM <-> OpenADx workshop:

Date:           9th March 2020
Time:           10am – 4pm
Location:       Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH Office
                Annastrasse 46
                64673 Zwingenberg
                Germany

Agenda:

  1. Welcome
  2. Introduction of participants
  • Workshop expectations
  • Why I am interested in these topics
  1. Introduction to openMDM
  • Fundamentals of ODS and ODS based openMDM application model
  • openMDM-API
  • openMDM Web Client
  • Applications of openMDM especially in the area of ADAS
  1. Introduction to OpenADx
  • Project iceoryx (very briefly)
  • Project Cloe
  • special emphasis on data management topics distinguishing between modelling data and simulation result data
  1. Data Labeling – current and future activities
  2. In working groups: Identification of OpenADx use-cases in which openMDM might be useful as data management solution and first ideas for potential mappings of data models.

If you would like to participate, please let me know!

Thanks!

Best,
Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, Product Management Automated Driving (CC-AD/PRM-P)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49  711  811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller