Re: [open-measured-data-wg] [mdmbl-dev] openMDM(R) application milestone 5.1.0M3 available

Congrats! Especially I18N support will IMHO make it easier to reach out to users and contributors outside of Germany!

And paying of some of the tech dept (Angular) is very helpful as well.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque