Von: Ralf NÃrenberg <ralf.noerenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: AW: Minutes opeMDM Meeting
Datum: 20. August 2018 um 10:21:00 MESZ

<snip>

Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen / Kind regards
Ralf NÃrenberg

Dr. Ralf NÃrenberg
HighQSoft GmbH
Leopoldstr. 244
80807 MÃnchen
Germany

mobile
+49 176 10474402

JPEG image

Postanschrift / Mailing Address: Black-und-Decker-StraÃe 17c | 65510 Idstein | Germany

This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited.  This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect.
HighQSoft GmbH; Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry:
65510 Idstein, Amtsgericht Wiesbaden; HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No. 29431;GeschÃftsfÃhrer/Executive Directors: Andreas Hofmann, Dr. Ralf NÃrenberg, Karst Schaap