[open-measured-data-wg] Financial Situation

All,

I want to make you aware that after our annual meeting in Gernsheim a few weeks back no further participation payments from the driver members have been received by the Eclipse Foundation. This means

a) we cannot issue a contract extension to Angelika
b) we cannot issue a contract extension to Peak

until payments are received.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Back to the top