[open-measured-data-wg] openMDM(R) Hackathon at EclipseCon Europe

Hi all,

we plan to organize a mdmbl hackathon at the Unconference Day (2017/10/23) of the EclipseCon Europe (ECE).
At this day we plan to implement new features, fix bugs and open requirements. Alexander Nehmer, Florian Schmitt and Matthias Koller from the current dev team and myself will be present.

We will define and publish a list of things we want to work on about 2 weeks before the conference on our dev mailing list.

You’ll be able to either co-develop with us or learn more about the Eclipse mdmbl project, a great platform to manage measured data on a large scale. For more information about the project, please refer to https://www.openmdm.org and https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.mdmbl Or you can just lurk over our shoulders to see the running system.

It would be great if you join us! If you are interested to come please contact me and please register for the Unconference [1].

Best regards
Angelika Wittek

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/unconference

--