[open-measured-data-wg] The openMDM Working Group is seeking a Toolkit Manager

The openMDM Working Group is seeking to fill the position of a Toolkit Manager (see attached document). The position is available, the initial contract will end in June 2018. The expected workload is 100 PD / Year.

We look forward to receiving your offers.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460