[open-measured-data-wg] General assembly of the openMDM(R) Eclipse working group - meeting minutes

Dear openMDM® EWG members, dear interested parties,

hereby I forward the meeting minutes and presentations of 2016’s openMDM® Eclipse working group’s general assembly to you.

I want to thank all members of the openMDM® EWG, who took a function in the past year(s) for their commitment, their efforts and collaboration. Especially I would like to thank Gerwin Mathwig as the previous head of the steering committee.

I hope for successful collaboration in the future and a strong focus on challenges like global operation of measurement data management systems with growing data amounts and demand for big data methods. Please use the communities top level requirements list (https://openmdm.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11400) for information on the recent strategic focus and communication about top topics you would like to push in the future within the community.

Best regards,

Sven Wittig
Prozess- / Methodenentwicklung TE, Messdatenmanagement

AUDI AG
I/EZ-831
D-85045 Ingolstadt
Tel.: +49-841-89-45123
Fax:+49-841-89-8445123
Mobile: +49-16090444721

sven.wittig@xxxxxxx
www.audi.com

Sitz/Domicile: Ingolstadt
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt
HRB Nr./Commercial Register No.: 1
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Matthias Müller
Vorstand/Board of Management: Rupert Stadler (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Stefan Knirsch, Bernd Martens, Thomas Sigi, Axel Strotbek, Dietmar Voggenreiter, Hubert Waltl

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail automatisch hinzugefügt und lassen keine Rückschlüsse auf den Rechtscharakter der E-Mail zu.
Important Notice: The above information is automatically added to this e-mail. This addition does not constitute a representation that the content of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be legally binding upon AUDI AG.