[open-measured-data-wg] Collected Epics for the SC Meeting tomorrow

Hi all

I reviewed the MDM user stories delivered in the OMDM Jira project so far and bundled them into so called Epics (Jira terminologie). I use the epic feature as themes - meaning stories which have a similar or complementary functionality. In Jira, there is also the possibility to use the component field - this would reflect then the technical components from the architecture, either MDM components, platform services or API.

To prioritise the epics the Jira Business Value field is used. The current priority is a suggestion and a starting point for the meeting tomorrow.
On the stories the "use case" is shown as tag - however they have not been added completely as of now. There is also a field requirement ID which might was thought for this - but again, this should be filled by the reporter of the stories. I would prefer the tag, as one story can fullfill more than one requirement/use case.

By using this filter: https://openmdm.atlassian.net/browse/OMDM-173?filter=13602 you get the epics in descendant order and in the detail view you can see the linked issues.

For those not so familiar with Jira I attached an excel report of the epics. To see the connected stories you have to use the filter mentioned above though. Hans-Dirk will guide you through the meeting tomorrow.

Best regards
Sibylle

---
Sibylle Peter