[open-measured-data-wg] Register for EclipseCon Europe

Dear all -

EclipseCon Europe starts in just a few weeks, beginning on Tuesday, November 3.

Register now!

As usual, we will have a session at the Unconference to share projects updates and other interesting topics between the PolarSys and Automotive Working Groups.
Send me an email if you plan to present a topic.

In addition, here's a list of the good stuff we have planned for you this year:
Join us for the 10th anniversary of EclipseCon Europe.

I look forward to meeting you in Ludwigsburg/Germany.

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460