[open-measured-data-wg] Service: update the open MDM-Website ORGA-13

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Dear Ralf,

https://openmdm.atlassian.net/browse/ORGA-13

in the SC meeting, on September, 16., we have decided that HighQSoft shell update the open MDM website for one year as a service with 10 days capacity. Please contact Hans-Joerg Kremer to give you all resources, so that you can do your job.

Kind regards

Gerwin Mathwig

Daimler AG
019/C321 - RD/FNW
70546 Stuttgart
Stuttgart, Mercedesstr. 122

Leiter NVH-Signalanalyse
IT-K-C für NVH, Aerodynamik und Energiemanagement

Tel.      +49 711 17 34312
Handy +49 1 608 607 608
Fax:      +49 711 3052 1108 33
Geb.     Ut, Geb. 122, Zi. 2.A068