Re: [open-measured-data-wg] copyright notice

Hello all -

my understanding is that the work is conducted based on contracts between one of the OEMs and the service companies (i.e., Canoo). So I would expect that these contracts have a clause about the ownership rights (which includes the copyright?) of the work?

That clause should actually clarify ownership.

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller

Managing Director, Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Office: +49 6251 8606413