[open-measured-data-wg] Sprint 1 -> Sprint 2 bridge for the architecture definition and business layer projects

Hallo all, especially architecture and quality committees,

Today we had a meeting to initialize the second sprint of our project. Please see minutes in https://wiki.eclipse.org/Open-Measured-Data-Management-WG#January_2015 .

Some interesting decisions were:

  • For documentation we start working in DITA using the openMDM® 4 methodology until further definition / decision by the quality committee, which should be in charge to define the tooling, templates and formats for documentation. If necessary, the documentation will be migrated afterwards.
  • As the language for interface definition we use UML, as the language used for subsequent implementations can be generated from that.
  • The business layer will be placed in a separate project. The proposal will be handed in very soon. The committers of MDM@WEB will be invited to this project as well.
  • The baseline set of documentation used for the openMDM® 5 architecture design will be maintained and compiled by CANOO. Please hand in documents you consider as relevant.
  • The decision on the interface protocol for the openMDM® 5 API implementation will be prepared and presented to the architecture committee be EPOS CAT GmbH very soon.

In case of questions or remarks please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Sven.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sven Wittig
Prozess- / Methodenentwicklung TE, Messdatenmanagement

AUDI AG
I/ET-831
D-85045 Ingolstadt
Tel.: +49-841-89-45123
Mobil (BIK): +49-841-89-56900
Fax: +49-841-89-8445123
mailto:sven.wittig@xxxxxxx
www.audi.com

Sitz/Domicile: Ingolstadt
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt
HRB Nr./Commercial Register No.: 1
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Winterkorn
Vorstand/Board of Management: Rupert Stadler (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Luca de Meo, Frank Dreves, Ulrich Hackenberg, Bernd Martens, Thomas Sigi, Axel Strotbek

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail automatisch hinzugefügt und lassen keine Rückschlüsse auf den Rechtscharakter der E-Mail zu.
Important Notice: The above information is automatically added to this e-mail. This addition does not constitute a representation that the content of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be legally binding upon AUDI AG.

Back to the top