Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Agenda of Service 12: requirements management workshop

Sorry, muss aus terminlichen Gründen leider absagen.

Beste Grüße

Kremer

Von: gerwin.mathwig@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gerwin.mathwig@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014 11:00
An: open-measured-data-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: open-measured-data-wg-sc@xxxxxxxxxxx; Michael.Schwarzbach@xxxxxx; Ulrich.Bleicher@xxxxxx; Andreas.Benzing@xxxxxxxxx; d.rapf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hj.kremer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; christian.rechner@xxxxxxx; sven.wittig@xxxxxxx; michael.mb.baumann@xxxxxxxxxxx; hans-peter.steiert@xxxxxxxxxxx; stefan.holz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; andres.pott@xxxxxxxxxxx; a.nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; JHobelsberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; christian.wege@xxxxxxxxxxx; sebastian.dirsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Andreas.Egen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Agenda of Service 12: requirements management workshop

Hello WG,

here are the member of the meeting tomorrow:

Hans-Dirk Walter

Sibylle Peter

Alexander Nehmer

Sven Wittig

Hans Bothe

Hans-Jörg Kremer

Andreas Benzing

Ulrich Bleicher

Lothar Wendehals

The lunch break shell be start at 11.15 or 13.00 for effectivity.

Have a nice trip and I’m happy to see you.

Kind regards

Gerwin