Von: open-measured-data-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:open-measured-data-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Hans-Dirk
Walter
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014 11:26
An: openMDM-WG
Betreff: [open-measured-data-wg] EclipseCon Ludwigsburg

Dear colleagues,

as discussed in our last telco at Friday I set up a Doodle for those who
plan to attend EclipseCon in Ludwigsburg:
http://doodle.com/tesc43x9w6d7usuh.

Might be a valuable information for working group participants to know who
else is when there.

Actually, I did not remember who took the task to set this Doodle up -
that’s why I simply did it.  So, if you plan to come to Ludwigsburg please
mark when you will be there at http://doodle.com/tesc43x9w6d7usuh.

I am looking forward to seeing you at Ludwigsburg.

Best regards,
Hans-Dirk Walter

Canoo Engineering AG
Kirschgartenstr. 5