[open-measured-data-wg] Embedded World Conference

The Embedded World Conference in Nuremberg, Germany is one of the largest embedded conferences in the world. Last year they had over 26000 visitors, 1500 conference attendees and 856 exhibitors.

In 2015, Embedded World Germany, will be held from 24 - 26 February. The Eclipse Foundation has an opportunity to organize a large booth ( 50-60 sqm) that we would share with our member companies. Each member company will be provided space to setup their own demo stations and promotional signs. The cost for each member will be approximately 2,400Euros (6sqm) or 3,600Euros (9sqm). We believe that this is an interesting opportunity for our member companies as well as for the new and old working groups to present themselves to a large group of attendees.

While there is still some cost involved, we believe that we can offer a very good price/value proposition.

Please let us know if your company or the working group is interested in participating in the event. We have only a limited number of exhibition spaces available.

If you are planning on participating, please contact me or Jelena Alter (jelena.alter@xxxxxxxxxxx).

PS: The deadline for call-for-papers is is September 2. It would be great to see submissions from the various working groups!

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller

Managing Director, Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Office: +49 6251 8606413

EclipseCon 2013