From: oomph-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <oomph-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Eike Stepper
Sent: Samstag, 29. September 2018 07:13
To: oomph-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [oomph-dev] SimRel 2018-09: Oomph problems in Scout EPP package

Hi Patrick,

I apologize for not monitoring our developer list so frequently!

Your question is more a user question and would have been answered quicker in our user forum at
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/287/

More comments below...

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 31.08.2018 um 15:03 schrieb Patrick Bänziger:

> Hello all
>
> In the Eclipse Scout project, we're having issues with our Oomph integration in the SimRel 2018-09  EPP package for
> Scout, up to and including the current M3 build.
> <https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/simrel.epp-tycho-build/6/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/>
>
> Our Setup file is here: https://git.eclipse.org/c/scout/oomph.git/tree/Scout.setup
> <https://git.eclipse.org/c/scout/oomph.git/tree/Scout.setup>
>
> The Task we're having problems with is<project name="scout.docs" label="Scout Demo App">
That's not a task but a project :P

Do you mean a task *in* that project?

> It should basically be unchanged (apart from new streams that reference different version for the app to check out)
> from Photon.
>
> The Task clones a GitHub repo and imports the contained projects. (Reproduce: Choose "Scout Demo App", stream "SimRel
> 2018-09 Milestone 2" and click "Finish")
>
> However, it results in a message that "No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.9";.

When I enter that URL in Oomph's Repository Explorer the repository is properly loaded and correctly displayed. I
suspect that at some point after your message here the problem was solved. If you disagree I suggest to open a bugzilla.
That should be discovered quicker ;-)

BTW. I could successfully install the "Scout Demo App" project into an "Eclipse for Committers" IDE.