Re: [oomph-dev] What does this dialog mean?

Hi Wim,

I think the question and possible answers are very interesting to the general public. Can you please repost it on our user forum at https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/287/ ?

Thanks and

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 02.11.2016 um 23:29 schrieb Wim Jongman:
Hi again,

I pressed the install button and now I know.

I upgraded to Oxygen by adding the repos and "check for updates". After restart, I see this popup. Not knowing what it was but trusting in the might of Oomph I pressed the install button. After restart I was downgraded to Neon.1 again.

Before I pressed the buttin I thought it could mean two things:

1. Oomph is confused and wants me to downgrade.
2. Oomph sees some missing bits after upgrade to O2 and wants to fix it.

I hoped for 2 but I got 1. I think the dialog needs some more information?

Cheers,

Wim