[oomph-dev] Goomph - oomph for gradle - is now alive and kicking

I've posted about this before, but I wanted to check back in now that it's actually working.

Goomph is a gradle plugin which does two things:

- Generates a tailored Eclipse IDE as a build artifact for developing a project.
- Builds eclipse plugins / features / products (a-la Tycho).

You can see the project here:
https://github.com/diffplug/goomph

And an example project (clone, run `gradlew ide` and you should be setup):
https://github.com/diffplug/gradle_and_eclipse_rcp

For now, it's not actually leveraging Oomph's code at all.  I'd love to change that in the future, but it seems like Oomph doesn't have much of an external API.

Here's the code that does the IDE setup, I'd be very interested in any code review you might have:
https://github.com/diffplug/goomph/blob/a6639459e602088d31522cbbee472af6db51ff2d/src/main/java/com/diffplug/gradle/oomph/OomphIdeExtension.java#L180-L216

Ned Twigg
Lead Software Architect, DiffPlug LLC
540-336-8043