[oomph-dev] artificial_root?

I'm getting an exception while using Oomph to install an environment.  I've included the exception below.  I'm not sure
what this exception is telling me so I'm not sure which details are relevant.  I can add more as needed.

The process gets to the Installing phase and then aborts with the following.  Is there anything in particular that I
should look at?  If I know where to look, then I can probably resolve this on my own.

Previously (about a month ago) I was able to use Oomph to setup my environment.  This is the first time that I've tried
with the newer (1.0.0.v20140818-0603) version.

[08:34:21] ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine code=0
  at org.eclipse.oomph.util.AbstractOomphPlugin.coreException(AbstractOomphPlugin.java:196)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl$1.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:408)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.p2.internal.core.ProfileTransactionImpl.commit(ProfileTransactionImpl.java:297)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.p2.impl.P2TaskImpl.perform(P2TaskImpl.java:691)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.internal.setup.core.SetupTaskPerformer.doPerformNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2418)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.internal.setup.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performNeededSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2374)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.internal.setup.core.SetupTaskPerformer.performTriggeredSetupTasks(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2364)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.internal.setup.core.SetupTaskPerformer.perform(SetupTaskPerformer.java:2304)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$7.run(ProgressPage.java:377)
  at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards.ProgressPage$9$1.run(ProgressPage.java:454)
  at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
  ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director code=10053 Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could
not be found.
    ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director code=0 You requested to install 'artificial_root [1.0.0.v1408365227370]' but
it could not be found
  OK: unknown code=0 OK

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,