Re: [oniro-wg] IoText Foundation Interest in Silver Member Seat on Oniro WG Marketing Committee

Very nice to meet you as well Claire and thank you for the confirmation!

If no objections are received to this mailing list, we will welcome you on behalf of IoTex into the Marketing seat on Monday, May 15, 2023.

Best,
Sharon