From: Claire Biasco [mailto:claire@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 4:46 PM
To: Chiara DelFabbro <chiara.delfabbro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: oniro-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; oniro-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx; Olivier Acuña <olivier@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IoTeX's Marketing Nominee

Hi Chiara,

I created an account and emailed as well. Please let me know if you received it. Thank you! Looking forward to joining.

Best,

Claire

On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 9:33 AM Chiara DelFabbro <chiara.delfabbro@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Claire,

Seems like your position has not been registered yet as marketing committee representative cause your Eclipse Foundation account is missing.

Could you please make sure you create your (https://accounts.eclipse.org/user/register) and send back an email to oniro-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx confirming your committee position please otherwise your email will be gated and we won’t be able to see it.

Thanks a lot J thrilled to start working with you!

Chiara