Re: [oniro-wg] Welcome a new Oniro WG Member: IoTeX

Hi Steeve and Xinxin,   a very warm welcome to Oniro!

Adrian O’Sullivan | Open Source EcoSystem Development  |  Europe Standardization & Industry Development Dept  | Mobile : +353 87 9590250 (Ireland)| Office:  +35318597852 | Email:  adrian.osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx  |  Post Addr.: The Capitol, 14-23 Grand Parade, Cork City, T12 F894, Ireland.

-----Original Message-----
From: oniro-wg [mailto:oniro-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Sent: Thursday 17 November 2022 12:06
To: oniro-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Steeve <steeve@xxxxxxxx>; Xinxin Fan <xinxin@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [oniro-wg] Welcome a new Oniro WG Member: IoTeX

Dear Oniro ecosystem members,

I am happy to inform you that IoTeX[1] has joined the Oniro Working Group as  Silver Member.

Please join me in welcoming Steeve Baudy and Xinxin Fan as IoTeX representatives as well as the rest of their colleagues to our ecosystem.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/membership/showMember.php?member_id=1593

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration