[oniro-wg] Call for participation in specification work

Dear all,
We have had a call for participation in a compatibility specification some time ago, that had a positive reponse. With changes in the project in the recent months, I feel there's a need to do the call again to take into account the new situation.

I remind you that the Specification committee facilitates the specification work, but each specification is a separate projet with its own contributors.

This is then a call for volunteers for specification work, and more specifically for contributors to specification projects. If you have a specification project you would like to run, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Marta Rybczynska
Oniro Specification Committee Chair

Back to the top