[oniro-wg] Extraordinary Oniro WG SC meeting open to all Member Representatives. Thursday Nov 3rd at 16:00 CEST

Dear Member representatives et all,

## Background

as you know, the deadline for approving the Oniro WG Program Plan 2023
candidate is November 4th, according to the timeline provided by Eclipse
Foundation[1].

Despite our efforts, we couldn't achieve such goal during EclipseCon 2022. We
agreed on having an extraordinary session this week, before the 4th of
November (deadline).

## Extraordinary Oniro WG SC session

At the Oniro WG SC meeting that took place last week[2], there was consensus
around having an additional video chat discussion before the approval of the
Oniro WG Program Plan candidate, including all Oniro Member representatives.

Oniro WG SC Members and all Member representatives have received a calendar
invitation to participate in such agreed session on Thursday No. 3rd at 16:00
CEST, right after the PMC meeting, in a 45 minutes session.

@Amit , @Davide , @Carlo, please let me know if your alternates or/and
yourself cannot attend. I need to ensure there will be quorum or our efforts
will have no formal validity.

The only calendar point in this new meeting will be the approval of the Oniro
WG Program PLan 2023 candidate.

We agreed at EclipseCon 2022 in providing the opportunity to those who did not
attend to our session during EclipseCon, those who won't be able to attend the
Extraordinary Oniro WG SC meeting as well as every interested Oniro ecosystem
and community member, the opportunity to provide input to the existing Oniro
WG Program Plan 2023 draft.

## Oniro Program Plan 2023 draft

I believe I have collected all the points discussed during Oniro WG SC meeting
at EclipseCon 2022 (both sessions). Feel free to propose here (preferred) or
at the meeting itself your input/feedback. Please double check the existing
content. I might have missed something.

The deadline to provide feedback through this list is Wednesday Nov 2nd before
EoD. This way I will have time to add it to the draft, providing to
participants a curated draft in advance they can vote (Oniro WG SC Members)
during the meeting.

The Oniro Program Plan draft can be found in the following folder (in .pptx ,
.odp and .pdf formats):

* Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/tree/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts

### Direct links

You can download directly the document in different formats through these
links:

* Oniro Program Plan 2023 draft in .pptx : https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/raw/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts/
Oniro_Program_Plan_2023_draft.pptx?inline=false

* Oniro Program Plan 2023 draft in .odp : https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/raw/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts/
Oniro_Program_Plan_2023_draft.odp?inline=false

* Oniro Program Plan 2023 draft in .pdf : https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/raw/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts/
Oniro_Program_Plan_2023_draft.pdf?inline=false

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts/2023-Program-Plan-and-Budget-Process-Deck.pdf
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/2022-mom-oniro-wg-sc/
2022wk43-eclipse-oniro-wg-steering-committee-agenda-mom.md

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation