[oniro-wg] Oniro Prospects Pipeline Management Process is public again

Hello,

when re-structuring our Gitlab, some months ago, I moved by mistake
this Oniro Prospects Pipeline Management Process to a private place
under the Oniro WG Steering Committee subgroup at Oniro WG Gitlab.

I finally moved it back to a place (our wiki) where we all can read it
and propose changes on this process which has been approved by the
Oniro WG Steering Committee.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/wikis/oniro-processes/Oniro-Prospects-Pipeline-Management-Process

The next task in this front is to consolidate other processes approved
by the Oniro WG SC within the same folder in our wiki. Our Oniro
Platform Release Roadmap process should be the next one. This is
already public, although in a different place in our Oniro WG gitlab.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/products-services-oniro-wg/wishlist-roadmap/-/wikis/Home/R-R-process

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt