[oniro-wg] Oniro Program Plan 2023: discussion process and brainstorming session

Hello,

## Oniro Program Plan discussion and approval process

The Oniro WG Steering Committee meeting has open the discussion to define the
Oniro Program Plan 2023. I encourage you all to participate.

This is the expected timeline, which you can find in the Oniro Program Plan
draft (read below).:

* Start Oniro Program Plan 2023 (OPP’23) development: Sept. and Oct. 2022
   * OPP’23 draft discussion: Oct. 13th
   * OPP’23 final draft created and communicated: Oct 20th (before EclipseCon
2022)
   * OPP’23 final draft discussions during EclipseCon 2022:
      * Oct. 25th from 16:30 to 17:30 CEST
      * Oct. 26th from 16:30 to 17:30 CEST
* Oniro Program Plan 2023 candidate approved by Oniro WG SC during EclipseCon
2022: on Oct. 27th from 9:00 to 10:00 CEST
   * In any case, approved before Nov. 4th
* Oniro WG Budget discussion and confirmation at the Oniro WG SC: November
10th 2022
   * In any case, before Nov. 18th

Feel free to provide feedback through any of our communication channels or
directly through a MR to the Oniro Program Plan 2023 document.

## Initial Oniro Program Plan 2023 Draft

You can check the initial draft (with almost no content) here:

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts/Oniro_Program_Plan_2023_draft.pdf

You can find such draft in other formats here:

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/tree/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts

## Oniro Program Plan 2023 Brainstorming session

As requested by the Oniro WG SC, we will organize a brainstorming session this
week. It will take place on Thursday October 6th at 16:00 CEST (14:00 UTC) for
an hour. Feel free to join.

The agenda for this facilitated session is the following:

The agenda for the session is the following:

* Description of the Oniro Program Plan discussion process .
* Brainstorming session
   * Description of the session. Brainstorming
   * Brainstorming
   * Description of the session. Categorization
   * Categorization
   * Description of the session. Prioritization
   * Prioritization
* Summary and next steps

If you are interested in joining, please check the Oniro calendar.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
wikis/Meetings#oniro-calendar

Or contact me to receive a calendar invitation.

Best Regards

Back to the top