[oniro-wg] MoM - Oniro WG Marketing Committee Launch Meeting 2020wk26

Hello,

## Minutes of Meeting

Please find the MoM of the Oniro Marketing Committee 2022wk26 below.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/
oniro-wg-marketing-committee/marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/meeting-
mom-marketing-commitee-oniro-wg/marketing-committee-mom-oniro-wg-2022wk26.md

There was no Committee session on 2022kw30

## MoM key points

This are the key points of the meeting

"#### Linkedin account creation and management

Vote to create and manage a Linkedin account. @oniroproject

Chiara: We need more content otherwise we end up advertising third party
events and content. We should wait until then (eg EclipseCon we'll have enough
content) and concentrating on promoting Oniro per se. It's not needed.

Carlo: We should tell people not to be affiliate just yet.

Yves: would be a total disaster to have and not making it content-rich.

Carlo: we need to reserve the name for avoiding squatting.

Agusting: What - Can we vote when we have a concrete proposal?

Also, naming convention for single projects is discussed. We need to collect
more information as to what's being done by other OS projects inside EF.
Agustin shall open a ticket.

#### Follow up of the OpenAtom - Eclipse communication around Oniro-
OpenHarmony collaboration

Chiara shares wiki pages. Some talks for the OpenAtom conferences have been
submitted, we have no idea which is going to be picked up, probably Davide's,
but what bout the others? A lot is changing day to day.

#### Follow up on the Oniro website

Chiara reports on the changes and what is being projected content-wise. Also,
how much we stress Oniro-OpenAtom narrative?

#### Resolutions

- Minutes Approved 026455b3

- Not to use OpenAtom TM on marketing except in specific circumstances

#### AoB

Chiara: Need to bring up the Community day for EclipseCon for Oniro.

Chiara: Gadgets. Do we have to put the two logos (OA-Oniro) in gadgets?
Agustin reports it's not in the Agreement. Carlo suggests using the logo needs
a license on TM and it's not advisable to do it anyway on gadgets -- only in
commonly suggested marketing activity. Agustin adds even to states
compatibility the specs project needs to deliver.

Consensus is reached that we should drop any ideas to use OA TM on marketing
except in specific circumstances

### Oniro WG Marketing Committee All Marketing Representatives

Opens at 14:42

#### Attendees

Gianluca Tavanti (Cubit)
Doghni He (Huawei)
Salvatore Cina (Huawei)

#### New Oniro member: Presentation of Cubit Innovation Lab

Luca T. presents the company and takes questions from the attendees. Link to
the presentation #link <https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/
marketing-oniro/visuals-resources-oniro/-/blob/main/deck-visuals-resources-
oniro/cubit/CUBIT_pres_2022.07_ENG.pdf>

#### Follow up Oniro Marketing Program Plan

Chiara reports on current (not finalized) status of it. Almost ready for
collecting comments

#### IoTWeek 2022 report

We are short on time. Chiara reports. The target is more education-university-
R&D and most of the people met are researchers and scholars. The overall
organization was not brilliant and the value of the meeting not very high
either. Logistics difficult. Someone asked how to join, the contacts will be
passed as potential lead.

#### EW2022 - Alessandra/Agustin - 5 min

Short on time and Alessandra/Ettore cannot attend. So, postpone."

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation