Re: [oniro-wg] Oniro Calendar: more people with rights

We want to know the mystery!

-----Original Message-----
From: oniro-wg <oniro-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Sent: mercoledì 10 agosto 2022 10:27
To: oniro-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oniro-wg] Oniro Calendar: more people with rights

Hello,

yesterday we had an issue with the Oniro calendar by mistake. The result was that most Oniro calendar events were erased. I restored them this morning.

The good news is that I finally solved the mystery with the random disappearing of events.

In order to reduce the single point of fixing, I have added a couple of my colleagues at EF so they can manage the calendar in my absence or in ET time zone (Sharon and Paul Buck). Sebastien and Gael have already management rights. Due to how the calendars under EF are configured, only us using EF accounts can manage them.

I have also added several of you with rights to make changes to events (not the entire calendar). I added:
* Committees and PMC members (some already had it).
* Dony, Alessandra and Phil (already had it), given the nature of their activity.

If anyone else should be added, please let me know. Yo can read a summary about this in our wiki:

link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
wikis/Meetings#oniro-calendar-management

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration