Re: [oniro-wg] Design thinking/Brainstorming session on Oniro Vision and UVP

Hello,

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 9:28:40 PM WET Andrea Basso wrote:
> Dear All,
> As emerged  today from our meeting I believe that a brainstorming/ design
> thinking session for the refinement of  Oniro value proposition and the
> overall vision (i.e. having an answer to the questions “ why another OS?
> Why I have to adopt it?, etc ..”  and convincing vision) is in order. I
> volunteer in handling the session. One possibility is to have a dedicated
> 1h meeting immediately after our next meeting. Let me know if this is fine
> with you. Alternatively we can share a doodle.

I like the idea of doing this session right after the Oniro Supporters
Organizations meeting, on Jan 13th.

I see a risk though on the total length of both meetings together. I suggest
the following:
* We shorten the Supporters Orgs rep. meeting from 45 to 25 min.
* We add a 5 min break.
* We schedule the Value prop session a 60 min long.

What do you think?

Andrea, if you need to, I can provide a Miro Board for the session that you
can manage. I can also help you with the facilitation if you need to.

> Andrea

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation