[oniro-wg] MoM Re: Oniro Membership Prospects Meeting 2021wk49 Agenda

Hello,

sorry, I previously sent this mail answering the wrong agenda meeting mail.
For those of you who love mail threads, let me send the MoM of the Membership
Prospects Meeting 2021wk49 meeting as answer of the correct agenda mail.

Please find the minutes of meeting in gitlab.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-management/-/blob/main/meetings-membership-prospect-proposal-incubation-oniro/oniro-membership-prospects-meeting-mom-2021wk49.md

As usual, you can find next week's meeting schedules in the Meetings page,
that includes links to the Oniro Calendar.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Meetings

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation