[oniro-wg] Questions about the existing infrastructure: links

Hello Jarek,

we are working at EF in the infrastructure, services and tools migration plan.
I have some questions I hope you can help me with...

Can you point me (links) to the following services/applications that I failed
to find?

* Gitlab runners/jobs.
* Orchestration/pipelines (link to gitlab)
   * Are the jobs running remotely in other machines/URL? If yes, where?
* Just to confirm, openproject is deprecated. The goal is to use the Gitlab
requirements app, correct?
* Where is the technical team currently storing the images and artifacts,
especially the heavy ones?
* I would need to have a link to the LAVA based service you are using. Where
can I visualise the data coming from Oniro (if exist).

Other questions we need for the early evaluation:
* We will need to learn about how the Gitlab runners are configured on your
end.
   * If we are going to add such feature to the Eclipse Gitlab, we need to
understand how we can configure them in a way that EF does not have to provide
root access to the admins from Oniro or any other WG or project that uses it.
* Have you guys configured a matrix node? If yes, do you guys have it working
with openID? This might be one of the options to consider for a chat solution.

I might have more questions next week as I work further on the topic.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation