Re: [oniro-dev] CVE status for 2.0

That’s ok – it’s a given that maintenance is an ongoing activity – a static list against a tagged release is more proof that we know what’s inside and we have applied decisional criteria (release criteria) before releasing Oniro, and such criteria are consistent and will be applied to future updates.

It’s about building trust in the process rather than claiming perfection.

Cheers

From: oniro-dev <oniro-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Marta Rybczynska
Sent: giovedì 24 novembre 2022 17:51
To: Andrei Gherzan <andrei.gherzan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: onirocore developer discussions <oniro-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [oniro-dev] CVE status for 2.0

I'm wondering about the correct way to do so... as the CVE list is always changing. The one statically in the release notes will be outdated immediately and we should be maintaining a dynamic one that is updated.

We *could* convert the scripting results to an RST file in fact... What do you think?

Kind regards,

Marta