Re: [oniro-dev] Discussion items for Oniro EF - IT meeting at EclipseCon

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 at 15:32, Luca Miotto (NOI Techpark) <l.miotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

as mentioned during our Oniro Engineering Weekly meeting we would like to collect from the devevelopment team a list of items, to discuss during the meeting at EclipseCon with the Eclipse Foundation IT team (meeting will be 25th October at 16:00 CEST).

Please reply to this email the propose your items for discussion.

Hello Luca,
Will it strt from the items discussed at regular meetings, or the scope is different?

Kind regards,
Marta

Back to the top