|[oniro-dev] PMC meeting 2022wk16|
## Oniro PMC meeting 2022wk16
* Date: 2022-04-21
* Time: 13:00 to 14:00 UTC
* Channel: zoom
* Chair: Amit Kucheria
* Minutes taker: Andrei Gherzan
* How to introduce the REQ process?
* Review of Oniro core project migration and any high priority pending issues
* Discussion of nesting groups for projects and adding any additional requirements to the issue
* Kickoff the release process for Alpha
* Amit Kucheria
* Andrei Gherzan
* Ettore Chimenti
* Agustin Benito Bethencourt
#### How to introduce the REQ process?
* We are going to start small.
* There will also be an overview presentation of the process with the changes that happened in the meanwhile by Agustin during one of the next PMC meetings.
* Agustin explained the current plan.
* The third draft will be provided as soon as it is finished, hopefully before the next Oniro WG SC.
* The road mapping process will be approved tentatively on May 12th.
* Then both, the Oniro WG SC and PMC appoint the people of the Roadmap team.
* The roadmap team meets and starts implementing/executing the process.
#### Review of Oniro core project migration and any high priority pending issues
* Oniro core migration was done (both code repositories and CI pipelines).
* There are some workarounds in place. For example, the container registry is still under OSTC infrastructure as GitLab doesn't have the needed support.
* There are plans to have more availability of CI workers/load directly in Eclipse infrastructure.
* The remaining infrastructure action items (e.g. chat migration) will happen when the relevant new person comes on board.
* Agustin explains the IT migration plan and how we will manage internally the availability of this person.
#### Discussion of nesting groups for projects and adding any additional requirements to the issue
* There is a solution proposal now in the relevant git issue https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/42.
* Please provide your feedback.
* We want to have per subgroup permissions granularity.
* Amit will add more comments to the ticket.
#### Kickoff the release process for Alpha
* Since the migration is now done, we can kick off the first Goofy release as soon as possible. No objections.
* We want to do that now as a trial run of the release process.
* What are the artefacts we will provide on alpha?
* No binaries.
* Agustin explains the plan for having a discussion.
Back to the top