[oniro-dev] EclipseCon 2022 community day

Hello,

the organization of EclipseCon 2022 has started. I sent earlier today the mail
corresponding to the CfP. This is the announcement of the Community day.

We need somebody that represents Oniro in the organization of the community
day. I will support that person.

Please read below what is the EclipseCon 2022 Community Day about.

"We have started planning for Community Day at EclipseCon 2022. Since this
is a day by and for the Eclipse community, we want to hear from you! Below
is a link to a survey spreadsheet with a few key questions. Your answers
will help us create a schedule that works best for the community.

If you haven’t already heard, EclipseCon 2022
<https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022> is being planned as an in-person event in
Ludwigsburg, Germany. Community Day will be Monday, October 24. As with
the cost of the venue, lunch, and the Meet & Greet reception at the end of
the day. The fee applies to people attending the full conference, and to
those attending Community Day only.

In early June, we will ask groups to reserve their Community Day spots.
Details about session content will be due in September, so there will be
plenty of time to plan and promote.

To refresh your memory, here is the Community Day 2021 schedule
<https://www.eclipsecon.org/2021/community-day>. To get you thinking about
designing a session, here is a list of session types from previous years:

   -    Working group general meeting
   -    Series of related project status reports
   -    Multiple technical presentations aimed at a particular audience
   -    Panel discussion
   -    Summit featuring a particular technology
   -    User forum
   -    Training session"

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation