[oniro-dev] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR WG STEERING AND MARKETING COMMITTEES

All:

Specifically Array, Linaro Limited, NOI Techpark, SECO S.p.A, Synesthesia Srl and Oniro Project Committers, this is "your" opportunity to representent at the Steering and Marketing Committees.

Your participation is integral to shaping the future of the Working Group.

Please nominate and/or self nominate.  All are welcome!

We look forward to hearing from you before the end of day tomorrow (Friday).

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Sharon