[om2m-dev] Asking about OM2M project.

Dear all,

I'm new with OM2M and I'm working on using OM2M to realize an application. The scenario of the application is in the attached file below. I try to follow the example of adding plug-in of sensor and actuator but when I seperate them into two different plug-in, I don't know how the actuator send subscribe message to the sensor and sensor send notify back to the actuator. I write this e-mail for asking some help because the deadline of my project is near. Thank you for any support.

Best Regards,

Trung.