Re: [om2m-dev] OMA-DM integration

Hi Sudheer,

More specifically, we have worked on the integration of OMA DM with funambol in the first version of OM2M in 2013 wtih first results. This work has been
stopped because it is not necessary for our use in our projects. In the release published on eclipse based on OSGI, we haven't worked at all on OMA DM.
From now, we have no resource to work on this. So we will be happy to help you on this integration.

You have several documents on ETSI website for general architecture and one specific on OMA-DM mapping (ETSI TS 103 092),
Machine-to-Machine communications (M2M); OMA DM compatible Management Objects for ETSI M2M

Maroua Meddeb <marouameddeb@xxxxxxxxx> has worked on this in our team. You can contact her if necessary.

Regards,

Thierry.