[oaw-wg] Re: [oaw-dev] Re: Monthly telco

Cannot make it this time => -1

On 30.10.2009, at 22:03, Markus Voelter wrote:

+1

Dieter Moroff wrote:
Next Tuesday will be our next monthly telko. Please send a short note +1/-1 if you can attend/cannot attend. Send any issues for the agenda too. From our last call there is one issue open "how to get an oAW 5.x distribution, future of the oAW brand".
Regards,
Dieter

--

Markus Völter

voelter - ingenieurbüro für softwaretechnologie/itemis
Ötztaler Strasse 38, 70327 Stuttgart-Untertürkheim, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 171 / 86 01 869
Email: voelter@xxxxxxx

Web: http://www.voelter.de
Blog: http://www.voelter.de/blog