Re: [nosql-dev] Continuous Integration at Jakarta NoSQL

Now we also have a branch at the demo with Jakarta NoSQL:
https://github.com/JNOSQL/artemis-demo/tree/jakarta_impl

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 9:37 AM Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone.

We're allowed to publish the snapshot version of we have at the master. But, to make sure that it is not a release version. Thanks to continuous integration every day we run all tests and then publish the code as a snapshot.
Would you like to try?

Just set the version as 0.1.0-SHAPSHOT and add the sonotype snapshot repository.
    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>oss.sonatype.org-snapshot</id>
            <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
            <releases>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
            </snapshots>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

I've created the sample code using Apache TomEE and Jakarta NoSQL:

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana