De : <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: mer. 23 juin 2021 à 11:13
Subject: [nebula-dev] Committer Election for Christoph Laeubrich on Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT has started
To: Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT Dev List <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: technology-pmc PMC List <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A committer election for Christoph Laeubrich on project Eclipse Nebula -
Supplemental Widgets for SWT (technology.nebula) was started by Laurent CARON
with this criteria:

I'd like to nominate Christoph Läubrich as a new committer for Eclipse
Nebula. He has a profound knowledge in Java and OSGi technology. Furthermore,
he contributed several improvements and is involved in making Nebula better
(he proposed very interesting topics)

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate [USER] as a committer on Eclipse Nebula -
Supplemental Widgets for SWT.

Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT project committers can click
the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula/elections/election-christoph-laeubrich-committer-eclipse-nebula-supplemental-widgets-swt

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula