Re: [nebula-dev] Which formatter to use for Nebula sources?

Hi Wim,

It's org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.cdatetime: when formatting the org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.cdatetime.DatePicker Java source file in the Eclipse IDE (version Eclipse 2020-12) without changing any code, the intendation spaces of the original master file get all replaced by tabs.
Tabs for intendation is the default in the "Eclipse [in-built]" formatter.

Best,
  MP