[nebula-dev] CDateTime Databinding dependency

Hey Laurent,

Our build fails because we use the latest repository to build against a neon target (2016 release). This target does not have the required databinding.property version.

Do we really need that databinding version for jface cdatetime [1] or can we relax that version number to the generic 1.0.0 version?

Cheers,

Wim

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/nebula/blob/master/widgets/cdatetime/org.eclipse.nebula.jface.cdatetime/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF#L14

Missing requirement: org.eclipse.nebula.jface.cdatetime 1.3.0.201907151344 requires 'bundle org.eclipse.core.databinding.property 1.6.100' but it could not be found

Back to the top