Re: [nebula-dev] Is Gantt chart able to load a XML MSProject export

Hi Jonathan,

The Gantt chart not able to read MS Project files as this would most likely cause dependencies on third party Jars (although I am aware most modern Office files now use XML based save files, so I suppose it could be a possibility).

There are also no pre-defined save/load formats, so you would most likely have to implement that yourself. I do believe the data should be fairly straight forward to serialize however, so that may be an option.

Hope that helps,
Best regards,
Emil