Re: [nebula-dev] Update Website

Just link your own. That would be the easiest. Note that there is also a link from the examples view.

Cheers!

Wim

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wim,

On 20.10.12 14.23, Wim Jongman wrote:

The website has been moved to git [1]

GeoMap page has been built and is now on the main page [2] [3]. Hallvard
and Stepan, please take a look and fix it to your liking. We still need
some snippets for GeoMap.

We have our own org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.geomap.snippets project. I see there's a common snippets project under examples. Should we move our snippets to the common snippets project, or just link to our own snippets project on the web page?

Hallvard

--
Hallvard Traetteberg, Visiting Scholar at EECS, Univ. of California, Berkeley