Re: [nebula-dev] Sonar

I think using Sonar analysis after any successful build will take a lot of resources, and would become kind of "too much" for a good usage of Sonar. I would rather recommend we

Sure, I did not know it was so heavy.

set it up to look at SCM once a week and build on changes, and that if anyone need a quality analysis at a particular time, he goes to the job and runs it, so Sonar reports will be updated.

You mean run sonar once every week? That sounds good to me.

Can you explain what you mean by SCM?  --> http://www.acronymfinder.com/SCM.html

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top