Re: [nebula-dev] NatTable 0.9.0 Release

Hi,

The webstart does not work on my windows 7 java 7 machine:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.swt.events.DisposeListener
at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.examples.NatTableExamples.main(NatTableExamples.java:55)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Regards,

Wim