[nebula-dev] NatTable build help

Hi Wim, Mickael -

We're trying to get the NatTable build up on the Common Build Infrastructure. We have a build set up at https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/nattable.core/ but there are a few things we don't know how to do:

1. Sign jars with the Eclipse cert
2. Create p2 repository

Can you give us advice on how you did these so we can do the same? Also, when we release our binaries on build.eclipse.org I was thinking of putting them under /shared/technology/nebula/nattable. Let me know if that's ok with you guys.

Thanks,
Edwin

Back to the top